Car Rental Policies
- Renters and additional drivers must be minimum 25 years of age.
- All renters must carry some form of insurance to cover damages to the vehicle in the event of an accident.
- All clients of Exotique Rentals must complete a rental application prior to receiving a vehicle.
Additional drivers may be listed as authorized drivers. Each additional driver must complete a rental application and will be subject to the same age and licensing restrictions as the primary renter.
All renters must leave a damage deposit in the form of a credit card authorization, cashier's check, or cash. Any damage found on the vehicle upon return will be billed against this deposit. The amount of this deposit will vary depending on the vehicle being rented and your type of insurance. This deposit is fully refundable following the completion of the rental.
The vehicles may not be used:
- by anyone not licensed to drive or whose Driver's License has been suspended or restricted
- for any illegal purpose or in connection with any illegal activity
- to carry persons or property for hire
- to push or tow anything
- to exceed any posted speed limits
- in any speed test, speed contest, race, rally, speed endurance contest, demonstration, or on or near any racetrack or road course (we're serious about this - no insurance company on earth will cover the car while on the track, and that means we're both on the hook for a LOT of money)
- to teach anyone to drive
- on any unpaved surface
In the event of a violation of these Prohibited Uses, we reserve the right to end your rental and retrieve the vehicle.
The renter is responsible for all parking, traffic, speeding or other tickets or violations issued while the vehicle is being rented and must pay for any fees, penalties, towing charges, or impound costs.
Daily, weekly, and monthly mileage allowances are as follows:
- Exotic Vehicles: 50 miles free/day - 350 miles free/week - 1500 miles free/month
- SUV/Luxury/Sport Vehicles: 100 miles free/day - 700 miles free/week - 3000 miles free/month.
- Standard Vehicles: Unlimited Miles
Each additional mile driven will be subject to a charge at the stated mileage rate.
If customer cancels within 48hrs of the rental period, we Exotique Rental, Inc, have the right to charge two days of rental fees as penalty. (Daily rate will apply)
RENTAL EXTENSION POLICY
Renters who wish to extend their renting period must not only notify Exotique Rental, Inc, but also pay the new rental amount 1 day prior to the return due date of the vehicle. (For Example: If your vehicle is due on the 3rd of the month, you are required to pay the full amount by the 2nd of the month during store hours.
If customer does not return rental within 24hrs without confirmation from Exotique Rental, Inc, we have the right to report vehicle as stolen, and lawful actions will be taken.